Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 15:35:46 CDT
On Mon, 17 Oct 1994 10:19:39 +0100 Herman Van Uytven said:
>Hello,
>
>Since some time we run a news -> mail gateway using PSUVM netnews
>and Revised Listserv on VM.  Initially it was written for our VINES
>users who didn't have IP access, but in the meanwhile VINES people
>can also have IP access here.  But there are other people using
>this service, it sends out around 1000 k 2000 articles a day.

I'm currently using another site's generosity to do this too since
we don't want to have to run the entire NETNEWS package to just do
the mirroring.  I don't suppose there's a simple gateway package
out there yet, is there (unix or vm is ok).

Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
[log in to unmask]                      (409) 845-8300 (work)

"Love is not an emotion; love is a comittment"  -  Gary Libby