Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Nov 1990 12:33:44 EST
  Thanks everyone for your help on using the LSVPUT command. I am certainly
going to check out that documentation thoroughly.  I appreciate your help.

  Here's another question, though if you don't have time to deal with it,
please just ignore it. The question deals with the LIST GLOBAL command.
I am asking it just out of curiosity. How does this command work?  Where
is the data kept?  I assume it is on each individual listserv, but how is
the list of lists updated and how often?  For instance, when a new list is
created, when and how is its existance reflected in the global list?