Paul Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Dec 1993 06:52:01 GMT
Hello All...

Please forgive my ignorance....however, I am currently running a mail
list for a group (FrameMaker User's Network of New England) and to add
and remove users I do it manually. I'd like to be able to set up a
listserv service, but have no work access on our unix workstations.

Is there anyone out there that can set up or allow me to use a listserv
at their site?? This would be a great help to me and would free me up to
do other things (like *work*).

PLEASE REPLY VIA EMAIL TO "[log in to unmask]"

Thanks!!

-p

Paul Brady                      | "To sin by silence when one
110 Dutcher Street              | should protest makes cowards
Hopedale, MA  01747             | out of men."  -Wheeler
Tel (508) 473-9958              | Internet: [log in to unmask]