UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 May 2002 14:39:13 -0400
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/owner/appendb.html#keyDigest

Use the third and fourth parameter to set up a weekly digest but
have it distributed daily. I think that's what you're asking for.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu