Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:28:17 -0400
Just based on the fact that the key is called
"SuppressOOFsToDistributionLists", I would guess that this wouldn't
turn them off completely, just to list messages (which I would guess
is based on the Precedence: List header). That's a lot of guessing on
my part, but if you've got Exchange, it seems like it's worth looking
into (and let us know what you find).

Francoise

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp