Dan Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 07:12:26 -0800
The Navigation-L is a discussion list dedicated to the study and
discussion of non-electronic navigation. This includes historical study
and the practical application of the various methods of dead-reckoning
and celestial navigation and cartography. We are currently running a bi-
monthly navigation exercise based on a simulated circumnavigation
cruise.

The list has been in operation since 1995. There are 433 currently
listed subscribers. The previous host, roninhouse.com, has suddenly
taken all of it's lists offline and we are in need of a new home.

Dan Hogan