GARY SAMEK <C133GES@UTARLVM1>
Mon, 20 Jun 88 16:13:56 CDT
Hello Listservers,

I have been trying to create filelists for certain lists at our node.  I have
finally gotten a working filelist for one such mailing list.  My problem now
is assigning authority to different members of the list (ie - editor, owner,
etc.).  I would also like to know what the commands are for a list owner to
add files to his filelist.  I would appreciate either an explanation or a
pointer to where I can get the proper documentation.  Please realize that I
have read the listserv memo's (several times now) and the references that I
find are vague, or they don't work the way I read them.
I would appreciate any suggestions, examples or documentation.
If anyone else is interested, feel free to drop me a letter and I will send

thx for your time.

Gary