Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:30:54 -0500
The question is not about posts being moderated.  The question is do you want to cancel the sending of the notification for EVERYONE or do you want it still to be sent to subscribers?

If you put an unconditional

.QQ

directive in the template, the notification will be canceled in all cases.   I believe (but don't quote me on this) that conditionals are provided that might allow you to cancel it only for non-subscribers.

>>> Ray Van Dolson <[log in to unmask]> 03/11/10 5:08 PM >>>
Their posts should be moderated as well.  Note that this list has no
"real" subscribers, only a Sub-List (and subscriptions are closed).

I'll have to test this out though so I don't get any surprises. :)

Ray