Liam Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:01:29 -0500
> We run Apache 1.3.20 on a Windows NT4 box (dual Xeon 550 w 512Mb RAM), and
> have a problem where our web server stalls. That is, it will cease to
> respond to any requests.

How you work with this depends on what you mean by "any requests".  If you
mean "any wa.exe requests", then you've got a LISTSERV tuning issue, and
need to make SITE.CFG adjustments.  If your entire web server stalls (even
static http request time out), then you've got an Apache/NT tuning issue,
and you probably need to shorten your timeout or increase the number of
spare servers.  (Although doing some LISTSERV tuning to shorten the
response time of wa.exe requests is probably still not a bad idea.)

--
Liam