Thomas Habernoll <HABERNOL@DB0TUI11>
Tue, 5 Apr 88 23:51:39 MEZ
>>I am getting tired of the messages from DB0TUI11 which tell me that
>>I am not authorized to review a list that is public everywhere else
>>(e.g. LIAISON).
>
>Hear, hear!  As the owner of a list which is peered at DB0TUI11 (TeX-L)
>it is a little irritating to have characteristics like that changed for
>me.  I can understand certain options being changed (notebook, for instance)
>but not review.
>
>---Glenn

Well, maybe we could meet soon and discuss this face to face :-)
I'll be in Texas at the end of April/beginning of May visiting
David Lippke.

  Thomas

P.S.: As you are involved in TeX: Do you have seen problems with TeX
under CMS when tab chars are in the file? One user showed this to me
and pointed out that for this reason there are problems with LaTeX too.
For LaTeX this was solved by removing the bad tab chars from the LaTeX
source file. Sorry if this is a bit nebulous. I'm interested in TeX,
but even if I have to maintain the VM version here, I'm more a dumb
end user.