Gail Carelli <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 7 Apr 1996 20:05:16 -0700
Greetings all.

I respectfully submit a request for assistance with a mailing list I am
in the process of creating.  The list I am starting is for people
interested in the thoughful exchange of ideas regarding the abolition
of the death penalty in the United States and abroad.  I am an
individual responding to a need for such a forum, and as such I am not
part of any organization, non-profit or otherwise.  My service provider
does not offer MLM service, and so I am looking for a host.  If there
is anyone out there who can provide me with this service, it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Gail E. Carelli