Thu, 17 Oct 2013 23:11:47 -0400
If you have direct access to the filesystem of the server it runs on,
you could look at the incoming SPOOL directory for LISTSERV and delete
items there - if you are certain each item is a delivery failure notice
that you do not want LISTSERV to handle.  Developing that certainty can
be tricky, and it looks like you've got a LOT of items to check.

Once things eventually get quiet again, locate the LISTNAME.autodel file
in the LISTSERV directory (where "LISTNAME" is the name of the affected
list) and delete the file.

This is where LISTSERV stores information about delivery failures it
identifies as being related to the specific list, and which addresses it
is going to be sending PROBEs to. If you do not delete it, then lots of
people are going to get "your server has reported delivery failure"
messages from LISTSERV and, in this situation, that would be an
unnecessary annoyance.  If you're familiar with the DEMR (Daily Error
Monitoring Report) this file is where that info comes from.

After you delete the file there will be no error info, so no DEMR will
be produced, and no PROBEs will be sent - until the next delivery notice
error arrives for the list and the file is re-created.