Spiros Liolis <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 16 Jul 1994 09:23:09 EDT
Good day everyone,

I read in the release notes that the Owners can get and modify the
MAILTPL files, and put them back with the normal put operation.
Well, I was successfull in getting the listname.MAILTPL file. I modified
the file and send it back in with lsvput exec. I received a letter from
listserv saying that I'm not authorized to store file listname MAILTPL
to filelist CATCHALL.
Anybody can help me with that? I assume that the LISTSERV moderator has
not yet given us write access to this. Is my assumption right?
Any ideas?

Regards,
Spiros