Claudia Dizenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 29 Oct 1994 00:20:56 -0700
Dear Sir or Madam:

I would like to request a sponsor to technically host a mailing list
I am interested in starting.

I want to create an online forum where young people with Chronic
Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) can meet to share information and support.  I'm
working with Sharon Walk, who started a group called CFS Youth
Outreach, to develop an online place for members of her group (and
any other kid, teen, or young adult with CFS who would like to join us)
to get together.  I've researched the possibilities and have determined
that a mailing list will be the best way for us to reach the widest
number of people at the lowest average cost.

I'm 19 and have had CFS myself for 3 1/2 years.  I know a lot about
mailing lists because I have been on and off several since I first
came online about a year ago.  I understand the subscription
procedures, the article retrieval system, and the responsibilities
that would be mine as list-owner.  Roger Burns, who owns several
mailing lists dealing with CFS, including CFS-L and CFS-NEWS, has
told me he's ready and willing to work with me to help me learn about
any aspects of list-ownership I may not be aware of yet.  Because of
my strong background and this extra support I've been offered, I'm
well qualified amd set-up to be the listowner of a group for young
PWCs (people with CFS.)

I hope to hear word from you soon that there's a sponsor out there
who can host our group.  Thank you.

Yours Truly,

Claudia Dizenzo
Palos Verdes, CA, USA