"Lisa J. Howden" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:44:59 -0400
Hello all,

Lately we've had a few embarrassing moments with members responding to an email, thinking it was going only to the sender when it was really going out to the whole list! My header has a "Reply-to= None,Ignore", which I thought would solve that problem, but it seems that you can still hit the reply button and send to the list.

Is there a way around this - so that the sender actually has to stop and type in an address?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Lisa Howden
Communications Coordinator
The Free Methodist Church in Canada
4315 Village Centre Court
Mississauga Ontario L4Z 1S2
T. 905.848.2600
F. 905.848.2603
www.fmc-canada.org

Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens.