Darren Lomax <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Jun 1996 11:31:38 GMT
Hi i'm supporting a multimedia program called formula graphics and
although i'm not part of the commercial team etc i would very much
like to set up a mailing list for the program!!!

The program etc is shareware and more powerfull and easier to use than
say macromedia or authorware and it already has many followers. I set
up a UK mirror site and have an HTML message forum but i think it
limits the amount people are willing to contribute to hints and tips
and it certainly limits problem solving as people are constantly
online !!

I dont know how much such things cost to set up though but i'd
certainly be interested !!! Your help on costings and how to go about
setting one up would be appreciated !!! I cant pay much as i'm
unemployed and really only want the list for promotion of ideas on the
program.

I dont take these lists so if you could email me back some details at
[log in to unmask] i'd appreciate it..

Looking forward to your replys ...