Sat, 9 Dec 1995 21:55:40 -0800
To whom it may concern,

I wonder that you can help me create a Borderline Personality Disorder
mailing list.  The list where people with BPD can freely discuss their
thoughts, feelings, intention of self-harm, etc.  The list where people
provides love, support and care for those with BPD.  The list where
people can come and learn more about what it's like, and how it feels
like to be have a borderline personality disorder.

I am amazed that there is no mailing list whatsoever on the internet provide
support for the people with BPD.

Membership to the list is open to people who have BPD, people who have
someone in their family or know someone whom they care about has BPD.
Psychologists, counselors and other mental health professional are
welcome to join the list.

10 messages to be processed daily would be enough for me to handle.
500 subscribers or less in the list would be great.

Thank you for your time,
Kieu Vu
Internet: <[log in to unmask]>
        In an environment with much pressure to avoid all mistakes,
one ends up doing everything wrong.
                - O. Ivar Lovaas, 1989 (American Psychologist, 44)