"Terry Kennedy, Operations Mgr" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Oct 90 00:47:00 EDT
> There is a list for VMS listserv.  Apparently the software has been
> ported contrary to popular belief.  You may find more info from

  Note that the list you refer to is running on UBVM, a VM system...
VMSSERV is a file server for VMS. It doesn't do mailing lists or co-
ordinate files across multiple systems/servers the way LISTSERV does.

  However, between VMSSERV, MAILSERV and some local glue, you can
construct a good server for VMS. It is restricted to running on a
single system (no two VMSSERVs offer the same set of files), but
it works rather well. At least, it's reduced my desire to port LIST-
SERV to a manageable level 8-).

        Terry Kennedy           Operations Manager, Academic Computing
        [log in to unmask]     St. Peter's College, US
        [log in to unmask]    (201) 915-9381