"Peter M. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Nov 1994 14:18:09 EST
In article <[log in to unmask]>, "Paul E. Goodwin III"
<[log in to unmask]> says:

>Got two questions:
>
>   1)  Is the HOURLY option valid for DIGESTs?  I've got a list with that
>       option set, and it's still sending out the digest file once per da .

Having previously read the docs, I don't recall ever seeing anything
less than a time frequency of daily.  I have seen sizelimits though.

>   2)  Is there a more recent copy of the various MEMO files available?  For
>       example, my LISTKEYW memo file title reads "historical documentation"
>       for 1.5d.

I sometimes "cheat" by checking the LISTSERV at SEARN ... nope,
the latest file is from 1986.

<begin std advice>

Do a LISTSERV Database search for the keyword from the notebook
archives of LSTOWN-L (and/or LSTSRV-L) e.g.,

S DIGEST= IN LSTOWN-L WHERE SENDER CONTAINS ERIC