Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 00:35:16 -0400
On 4/23/2007 18:32, Eric Thomas wrote:
> I have never seen that problem, but perhaps you can key on the // at the
> beginning of the first non-blank line. Alternatively, and surprisingly, I
> see very little spam from LISTSERV@xxx, but please don't tell the spammers
> ;-)

We do not see much spam with listserv as the username portion of the sender
address, however, we see numerous attempts to deliver spam to list addresses
using owner-$listname as the username portion of the sender address. We see
so much of it that we added the following line to the templates we use to
create new lists:

	Filter= Also,[log in to unmask]

--
Paul Russell, Senior Systems Administrator
OIT Messaging Services Team