Mitch Rerek <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:05:51 -0400
Gary,

It is definitely a limitation of GroupWise. I had the same problem here. Instead of opening the mail use the QuickView option in GroupWise. When you try to open such a large list the standard window cuts things off after 32K of data. QuickView does not have that limit. You can the select all, copy and paste into a text editor for easier review.

Mitch Rerek
SITC & LISTSERV Administrator
West Virginia University

I have a list using 1.8d of about 2,000 subscribers...when I try to do a
REVIEW either with or without the NOHEADER flag, I get a partial list
back in the return email....the list just ends in the middle of an
address.

This may very well be a limitation of my emal client (Groupwise 6), but
just in case it isn't, has anyone else experienced this?  And is there a
way to get a listing in parts to avoid this truncation?