"Lawrence B. York" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 22:23:56 -0400
On 24 Apr 97 at 19:32, Dan Lester wrote:

> As soon as someone gives me the details of how to configure Pegasus
> to NOT quote back headers, I'll pass it on to the folks with it on
> my lists.  I know some cut the headers out and claim that there is
> NO way to not have it leave them in.  Any details welcome.  I played
> with PMail a few years ago, and refuse on principle to download it
> again.  o-)

   Go into options (preferences) /general settings and make sure
"offer advanced options for replies" is checked.  Then, when you hit
the reply button for a message the reply options dialog will come up.
 Select under "formatting" section "omit message header".  The
section above that sets up if/how you wish to have a message
quoted/included.  The "formatting" section also has the options to
"reformat line breaks" and "use custom header".

Larry

Lawrence B. York
L-Soft International, Inc.