Mon, 1 Apr 1996 08:27:47 PST
> reply to work. Each time I post a message to my test list, and then reply
> to the message, I get the following
> error report.
> I am asking the network mailing list guru's for help. (G).

It is working correctly. You should get in the habit of deleting
headers from the body of the text.

What's happening is that the automatic mailing loop detector is
triggering on the headers in the body of the message and
rejecting it as a possible loop. You can disable this, but it's
an important safety feature and it's more useful (and good net
etiquette) to learn to edit that junk out of messages.