Eric Thomas <ERIC@LEPICS>
Wed, 4 Oct 89 16:41:05 GMT
Version 1.6c  is being released today  to all non-EARN sites.  As usual, sites
which had not installed 1.6b will not  receive 1.6c - please contact me if you
are in this case and wish to update.

EARN sites  which have  sent a  letter requesting release  1.6 will  receive a
special shipment, containing all the necessary files to move from release 1.5o
directly to  1.6c, at the beginning  of next week.  I am getting a  new letter
every day and  want to wait a little  bit more so that I  have more recipients
for this (much larger) update shipment.

  Eric