Ulrich Giese <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 08:40:10 -0100
BUT, not everyone is asking for money instead you 'only' need to
fulfill some of the prereqs... then you will be eligable for a
'free lunch' automatically.

a good example is the listserv-service managed for the Netherlands.
all you need, is to find someone in the Dutch University community
(not a student but a real working person ;-)) who is willing to
take the ownership of a list.
Within usually 2 to 4 days you will get your lunch (and i can promise,
it wont be a MCD ;-)

-ulrich-

p.s.: and i'm quiet confident, that this is the case also for other
      larger listserv-installations.