Jim Gerland - Network User Support <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Jun 1994 13:50:11 EDT
On Thu, 23 Jun 1994 13:11:21 EDT Sathaye, Shashi said:
>1. Is it possible to set an 'expiration' date to the subscription? If so
>how do I do it? Does the subscriber get notified to resubscribe? I think many
>of the subscribers got in for curiosity and do not know how to get out, or
>do not know that they must unsubscribe.

Add the Confirm= field to your list header.

>2. Would any one want to peer any of these two lists? What do I need to do
>to set up peer lists?

Nowadays peering is not much of an advantage.

>3. How do I decide which subscribers to pass to the peered list?

LISTSERV would help you do that automatically.  After you setup the peer
and modify the correct list headers you then use the 'explode' command
and LISTSERV qill generate an appropriate 'move' job for you to ok.
Jim...