Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Fri, 22 May 1987 00:37 SET
  Since the PUT LINKSWT FILE on  the backbone worked correctly, I will attempt
a PUT PEERS NAMES (still on the  backbone), in the hope to *eventually* define
a few more servers. I hope not  to cause any problem with DISTRIBUTE -- should
this happen I would reinstate the old  PEERS NAMES which I have just retrieved
from EB0UB011 and stored  on my disk. If this is successful  I will proceed to
add all the remaining servers next week -- after re-contacting their owners to
make sure everything is still ok with them.

  Eric