"Alan S. Dobkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:42:58 -0500
We have been running SP4 on our LISTSERV 1.8d server with LSMTP 1.1b since
the beginning of December, and we have not noticed any problems with it.
It is a Compaq dual-P2 450 MHz with 640 MB RAM.  We are also running SP4 on
all of our other major servers (about 15-20 of them), with no problems on
any of them.  From what I can tell, Microsoft really did their homework on
this one (and about 6 months of beta testing), as it fixes hundreds of bugs
and a bunch of security issues.

Alan

--On Thursday, January 14, 1999, 3:51 PM -0600 Chris Kosel