Adam Floro <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Apr 1994 09:48:20 -0400
>tell listserv set deaf-l digest
>Ready; T=0.01/0.01 08:41:04
> * DIGESTS option reset - digests not available for DEAF-L.
> * With the exception  of the errors noted above, your  delivery options have
> * been successfully  updated. You are being  mailed a short report  with the
> * exact settings now in use for your subscription. Please take a few moments
> * to check that this is indeed what you wanted.

What has happened here?  We used to be able to use the DIGEST option,
but now we can't.  Can someone help me put digests back?  Here's our
list header:

* DEAF LIST
*   REVIEW= PUBLIC    SUBSCRIPTION= OPEN         SEND= PUBLIC
*   NOTIFY= YES       REPLY-TO= LIST,RESPECT     FILES= YES
*   Validate= Store Only
*   NOTEBOOK=NO
*   Owner=  RAPETERS@UCBCMSA (Richard Peters)
*   Owner=  quiet: