Bahram Paiani <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 11:38:19 -0500
Hi all,

I have been unsuccessful storing file(s) after defining a sub-catalog for
a list!

Defined the sub-catalog for a list as follows[in the site.catalog]:

Sample.catalog /opt/listserv/home/files/sample ALL catalog-owner-address

And then, in the sample.catalog defined the file as follows:

grad1 = ALL catalog-owner-address

But still I am not able to store the file on the listserver host. Whenever
I try to store a file with the "put" command I get sent back the
following error message:

Subject: Command: PUT GRAD1 PW=XXXXXXX

This server does not have any file by the name "GRAD1 PW=XXXXXXX".