"Jason B. Hendrix" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Feb 1991 10:55:16 PST
Hello List Landers,
   I'm interested in creating a new list with the difference that the
subscribers are going to be 3 other new lists. I am aware that I must
exercise extreme caution with many commands, but that is a moot point
if this is not possible. The necessity of this creation is that I have
a newsletter that will go out to a large (800+) populace with parts
that need to go to all and other parts that need to go to one of three
proper and exclusive subsets.
   Any experiences with this type of "meta-list" would be greatly
appreciated. Please reply via e-mail as I don't wish to clutter the
list with ensuing discussion. If there is interest I will post a
synopsis.

Thanks for your time,
Jason B. Hendrix - fledgling list(s) owner