Marc Stober <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:09:47 -0400
I think you should be OK If you have other routing settings with the domain
name specified. e.g., routing for [log in to unmask] would be
handled properly. But routing for marc_stober (no domain name specified)
would have the problem you report.

Of course, I'm just a fellow user, so maybe see if the LSoft officials have
a more definitive answer!

= Marc Louis Stober
= Systems Manager
= The United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism
= http://www.uscj.org