"Goll,Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:59:42 -0400
Yes, but they have to subscribe to the list with each email address they
wish to use.  So they will end up with multiple subscriptions to the
list and email would be sent to each one.

beg

********************
Bruce E. Goll
Sr. Systems Engineer
OCLC, Inc.
6565 Kilgour Place
Dublin, OH 43017
Office: 614-764-6224
Mobile: 614-783-6693
Fax: 614-718-7060

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anna
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 12:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Users with more than one email address

Good afternoon,

I apologize if you feel this question doesn't fit in this particular
category - I thought I would just try my luck.

I'm pretty sure the answer to this is 'no', but can users have more than
one email address attached to their listserv account?

Thank you,
Anna