Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 13:49:01 -0600
At 01:41 PM 8/7/1997 CDT, Listserv Manager wrote:
>>After Jim ran screaming from the building, Paul took over the
>>task of running the show, and now he has run screaming from the
>>building.
>
>That's too bad, Jim had done a marvelous job.  The good news however is
>that I've heard (unconfirmed hearsay follows) that most standard INN
>newsservers have the ability to do the gatewaying.  It's included as a
>function of the software.  Thus, you'll just need to find a news admin

Just as a bit of information, Jim didn't literally run out screaming.  He'd
been contemplating a change of career for some time, and is now beginning
study for the priesthood and/or related church service professions.

As to Paul, I couldn't say.

If memory serves, you can finger [log in to unmask], or email that address,
and you'll get the info on where he is now, etc.  Not that he wants to hear
about the usenet gateways.  o-)

cheers
dan

Dan Lester
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus, 1534