"Schaefer, Harry" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 May 2001 09:28:38 -0400
I was curious to see if there was a way admins use to automate appending new lists to the /ets/aliases file. We have a couple of scripts that are thrown together to get it working, but I was wondering how others have done it. Our way starts out with getting a list of current lists by looking through the ../listserv/home directory, but I see a problem if someone creates a list without pointing the .list file to this directory.

Is there a listserv command to spit back out a list of the current lists?

Thanks,
Harry S.
Atlanta