"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 07:03:29 -0700
I'm having this problem as well on my Win2k Server installation.  Netscape
4.7x users are unable to view the pages.

Based on the dialog so far, it's beginning to sound like either one of two
things is happening.  We know from one colleague's comments that Netscape
4.7x is unforgiving with respect to HTML coding.  Therefore, it is
reasonable to assume that the HTML coding is incompatible with Netscape
4.7x.  Whether that's because the LISTSERV HTML coding does not follow HTML
conventions or because Netscape 4.7x does not follow conventions, I don't
know.

That leads to one of two possibilities:

1.  The original HTML coding in the wa file or templates (it would be the
templates, right?) is incompatible with Netscape 4.7x, or
2.  I made a template modification to the HTML that is incompatible with
Netscape 4.7x.

Does anyone have any insight here that can help me?

Thanks!
Steve

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer