Eric Vogel <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 12:31:40 -0400
With Majordomo just do this:
approve password unsubscribe e-mail
approve........
end (to tell Majordomo to stop).
you can put MANY lines in. I don't think there is a limit, also require a
Confermation (a feature many have), when someone subscribes they are sent a
message saying "you have joined so and so, please reply to make sure you
really did this"
-----------------
- Eric
      -
-
                           -
-  A professional is someone who can do his best
     -
-    when he doesn't feel like it. -- Alistair Cooke
-ICQ#1452761
                 -
-
                           -