Chris Barnes <HELPDESK@TAMVM1>
Thu, 14 Sep 89 11:53:11 CDT
     I have, but I had to make a few changes to it first.  Unfortunatly,
I made those changes a long time ago, and don't remeber what they were.
However I do still have the file, and will send it to you if you like.

Incedently, has the data files for it been updated recently?  The
latest I have found is May 17, 1988.

Virtually,
   Chris Barnes                        helpdesk@tamvm1          (BITNET)
   VM Helpdesk                         x045cb@tamvm1            (BITNET)
 * The Best Helpdesk on Campus *       [log in to unmask]  (Internet)
   Texas A&M University   -->  standard disclaimer

"No business success is worth a family failure"  - anonymous