Spiros Liolis <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Jul 1994 16:42:00 EDT
Hello there.

My list is peered at UGA, PSU, and AU. it is linked UGA<--->PSU<--->AU.
When a member sends a messages to any of the nodes a message comes back
to him, saying that the messages was not processed because it appeared again
in the past. The funny part of the story is that the messages was actually
delivered. That happens any time you send a messages. I must mention that
the messages comes from LISTSERV@PSUVM (1.8a). There is only one exception.
When you sent to "AUVM, two messages come. One from PSU, and one from AU.
The messages that come from LISTSERV@PSUVM have a strange header line.
It tells that the error messages originates from VTBIT.CC.VT.EDU, which
was bounced back to AU, and AU back to PSU.
This drives me crazy. I have no members from that node. I send/receive no
news/mails/files from this node.

Can you tell me what is wrong;
Do you think that double subscription have to do with it (1.8a version) ?
Is it a problem with PSU? I own another list at PSU and I don't have such
a problem. I'm includin the type of error messages. Headers only.

Any ideas?
Spiros

Down here is the included messages.....