Network Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Mar 1992 14:34:23 LCL
I have a user trying to post a RECFM  V file to a list. The file is sent
correctly to all of the subscribers  with BITNET addresses but for those
with domain addresses  the file lines are folded. The  LRECL of the file
is 71 so the  folding surprised me. I've tried to  find a description of
how RECFM V  files are processed but no luck.  I'm probably just looking
in the  wrong place. Any  pointers on where to  look? The user  wants an
explanation of WHAT happened and WHY it happened.

Glenn A. Malling (NETMAN@SUVM) or [log in to unmask]
Computing & Network Services   +1 (315) 443-4111
Machinery Hall
Syracuse University
Syracuse, New York 13244-1260