"Duane D. Weaver" <WEAVER@OHSTVMA>
Wed, 24 Jan 90 08:31:30 EST
On Tue, 23 Jan 90 20:30:16 EST Andrew T. Robinson said:
>My question is, is there any way we can get LISTSERV maintainers
>to keep their node information up to date?  What file does LISTSERV
>use to determine who the NAD is?
This has been discussed before, with no clear resolution.

How about this idea?

Add a tag to each entry in PEERS NAMES for the NAD of that site.

FORCE all non-backbone Listserv sites to be
:backbone.Yes DIST(NO)

This will allow PEERS NAMES at ALL Listserv sites to be updated
by Eric, which occurs quite often when compared to how often some sites
update their BITEARN NODES file.