David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:48:56 -0600
Thanks for the info.  I decided to give the lists a prime time setting
during our peak traffic hours.  I'd still like an automated hourly/daily
threshold mechanism, but maybe some time in the future. :)  Thanks again.

C. David Young
Academic Computing Services
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington