"Lusi Ngai Altman, List Owner PSI-L" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Sep 1991 19:23:32 EDT
I am having trouble figuring out what to do in this case.
Here is the error message I Received:

Error 2013 from LSVFWR1 PSI-L LOG9109B C while logging mail for PSI-L. An
incomplete copy of the message might  be present in the notebook. List is
being held with current mailing being postponed.

Can someone please tell me what I need to do to clear this up?
I know how to FREE the list but it is not working.
I'd appreciate any help and please send replies directly to this address
LUKQC@CUNYVM as this list is not currently logged on so I cannot subscribe.

Thanks in advance,
Lusi