Eric Henes <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 18:13:33 -0500
Hello Again,  :)
When I add new List Topics, are people who are *already* subscribed to the
list subscribed to these new list topics or do they need to subscribe to the
topics themselves?  I looked through the manual I have and it says that when
*new* subscribers join, they are automatically subscribed to the topics but,
unless I'm missing it (which is a very good possibility), it doesn't say if
current members will be subscribed to the new topics or not.  Would anyone
happen to know?  And if existing subscribers are NOT subscribed to the new
topics, is there a way I can do this, even if it required "resetting" current
members list topic subscriptions.  I'm not sure if that made any sense.
 Thanks again in advance!

Eric Henes