Hieronymus <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 2 May 1993 17:03:00 EST
I would like to request volunteers for a host site for CAMPUSEMS-L.  This list
would be a forum for discussions of topics concerning College-based EMergency
Medical Units.  Topics of discussion will include funding, duty scheduling,
equipment, and insurance, among others.  I have already got a list of 27 people
who would like to join the list.  Any host site that can accomodate this
request, please respond to Joe Palfini ([log in to unmask]).  Thank you
in advance for considering this request.

Joseph Palfini
Villanova University
Villanova Emergency Medical Service (Med 206)