Michael Loftis <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:45:56 -0700
--On February 27, 2006 5:47:02 PM -0600 Chris Simon <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I'm just checking to see if anyone else has had any run-ins with Spamcop
> in the past (or currently).  It turns out that messages from
> listserv.nodak.edu have been caught in their spam traps and we've been
> blacklisted 10 times in the last 107 days.  If you have encountered this,
> what was your solution or plan of action?

The problem here is usually, non-confirmed dirty lists.  people are added,
often from marketing/for marketing purposes, *or* outright web scraped.
About all you can do is try to figure out which of these are dirty and get
them fixed.  Also making sure the web forms aren't being attacked/hammered
(we ran into this just recently) and making sure your WHOIS registered
abuse contact is responsive.

P.S.  -- I run UNIX-WIZ on said machine.