"Pressoir, Clarens Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 00:39:28 -0400
I was looking to see if there are possibilities to modify the pages from the
web interface. For example, we would like to disable access to several
things on the list management that the list owners have access to. We would
not like them  to make changes in the configuration of a list by mistake.

which it is addressed and may contain confidential, and/or privileged
material. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any errant
transmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately
delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.
Barry University - Miami Shores, FL (http://www.barry.edu)