Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:59:28 -0500
At 15:18 02/10/2000 Thursday , Kong, Alan wrote:
 >1.  I have now received three of my messages back from the listserv
 >indicating that my message is being returned "unprocessed" because it
 >appears to already have been distributed.  This is correct - the message
 >went to the list.  But I still get the error.

Check the RECEIVED lines very carefully (usually from the "bottom" towards the "top")  Look for the first point of differences.  That is the first host receiving host processing from the immediately anticedant host, and no doubt the source of your dups.

 >3. We've had some request for the ability to set up subscribers so that they
 >can have certain accounts which can post to a list but does not receive any
 >list mailings, and accounts that can only receive but not post to the
 >listserv. Is this possible?

SET listname NOMAIL

still allows for posting.

/Pete