Paul Bellan-Boyer <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Mar 1995 19:05:07 -0500
> Has anyone reading this posting ever been invited to move their
> list to a particular academic (free) site as a direct result of
> having posted a request here?

I asked re: one list.  No answer.  Through other connections I have
located a site that will support it gratis, but it uses MX and I'm
holding out hope for LISTSERV.  The member-supported concept is
possible, but I'm not eager to take on the administrative work of
keeping track of the cash, and $40/month is a little more than I'm
willing to underwrite.  Another example of wanting to have my cake and
eat it too.

Paul Bellan-Boyer