"Rebecca L. Brindle" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:38:25 -0500
Referring to the section on Subject-Tag section of Appendix B
of the Site Manager's Operations Manual,  You must make sure
that you are using a one word tag in order for this to work properly.
How are you defining the tag?

Rebecca Brindle

--
Rebecca Brindle